We hate hidden terms and sneakiness just as much as you do. That is why we always do our best to ensure the conditions related to each deal are as clear as possible. That being said, we rely on you, the customer, to choose carefully and ensure that the deal you select suits your needs, requirements, timing and redemption ability.
We value your business, and whilst we aren’t responsible for the quality of the service provided by the merchant/supplier or the experience itself, we will do everything we can to act as a liaison that can assist to find the most favorable outcome for you. So, if something major has let you down please contact us and we’ll do all we can to make things right.
Please note that refunds are not applicable in the following cases:
- If you make a double purchase
- If you change your plans
- If you accidentally purchase a deal
- If you cite personal reasons
Kindly send Us a Proof of Product with Pictures / Damaged / Not Received To Investigate into the matter.
That being said, we realize that sometimes things don’t go exactly as planned. We do investigate exceptional cases and if a refund is the only option, My247mart reserves the right to offer all monies as store credit.
|Period of Return|
Perishable goods (e.g. meat, vegetables, fresh food)
Within 24 hours.
Non-perishable goods (e.g. toiletries, cleaning products)
Up to 7 days
Our customers satisfaction is our top priority. We are happy to accept your returns and refund requests as per the below policy:
Returns and Refund requests must be reports to My247Mart within 24 hours of receiving the order for Grocery Products.
Returns and Refund requests shall be submitted by contacting our Customer Support team through phone, email, or online chat.
Due to the nature of Fresh Products, returns and/or refunds are only accepted in case of receiving defective, bad condition, or wrong products and which would be evaluated through My247Mart.com inspection team.
Products must be in resellable condition, and in the exact condition that has been received, that including but not limited to; packaging, boxes, labels, etc.
Grocery Products must be stored in a proper way, and which would be stated on the product packaging itself or/and My247Mart.com
Fresh Products should be kept refrigerated/frozen based on the product type
My247Mart.com reserves the right to hold the refund till the product(s) return back to My247Mart.com warehouse/ supplier and go through the required inspection.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Cash on delivery orders to be refunded in the way My247Mart.com would see suitable.
Shall you have any further query on our Return and Refund policy, please contact our team through the Online Chat, or by email on finance@My247Mart.com,
Last Updated On 6-June-2020
We are unable to accept returns of the below mentioned item unless found defective within 7 days of receipt on imaging and recording products, these include:
- MP3/4 players
- Digital cameras and photo frames
- Hard drives and USB devices
- Software, CD DVD’s Cartridges Blank CD DVD”s
- Laptop / desktops / net books / tablet
- Satellite navigation systems
- Games consoles and games.
- Hygienic items (Hair care, dental items)
- Smart phones / Mobiles
Items shipped from My247Mart retail, including deals, can be returned within 7 days of receipt of the shipment.
You have received a wrong product
A product that is not as described on the Site; or a damaged product.
Product is unused, in original unbroken packaging and includes all tags.
For electronics, open products will be accepted if found defective, different from description or picture displayed.
You have changed your mind
Possibility : Only in certain conditions.
You have a right to return a product within seven (7) days of receipt of shipment.
Open packaging accepted if the product(s) still has the original tags
All other Categories including Electronics.
Only unbroken original packages including all accessories.
You do not have a right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
Products that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases
Products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them
Any consumable product which has been used or installed
Products that fall under specific categories, including food, beverages, household goods, digital books, swimwear, hosiery, underwear, socks, health, contact lenses, hygiene related and personal care products and certain baby products (e.g. tethers, diapers, hygiene tissues, feeding related products) music, video and video games ,
Non Returnable & Non Refundable Amount
You do not have a right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
B2B Trade Products / Commodities Petrochemical / Oil & Gas Commodities (Diesel , Bitumen, LNG, LPG, Crude Oil & any other product listed in this category etc)
I would like to return an item, how should I contact you?
Choose from any of the two options below:
Live Chat or Email: Finance@My247Mart.com
Return is Not Free.
We can are arrange a Shipping Company for pick-up from your chosen address. Print the attached label and hand it over to the courier. Once you have contacted them, don't forget to make a note of your unique collection reference number.
I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case the product received by you is damaged or defective, you could return the product in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned product, we will inspect it. If the product is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the scenario where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund.
I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
In case of change of mind, before receiving your order, just call us to cancel your order and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to 7 days to return them, with the below terms and condition applied:
The return is in accordance with My247Mart returns policy
The items are in its original retail packaging (Sealed/Closed Box)
In cases, of clothing & fashion orders, the original tags and seal be present along with the original packaging
I made a transaction via credit card. How can I receive a refund?
In case if you cancel the order or if it is cancelled from our end, the amount will be refunded back to credit card/debit card.
if you cancel the order, products which are shipped but not delivered, you will receive a full refund as My247Mart store credits within 24 hours. Upon request, we can arrange for a transfer back to your credit/debit card. The amount may take up to 30 days to reflect in your card statement, depending upon the issuing bank.
For delivered products, wherever the return reason is met as per My247Mart return policy and post inspection by our team, we will refund the product amount, as your My247Mart store credits within 24 hours. Upon request, we can arrange for a transfer back to your credit/debit card. The amount may take up to 30 days to reflect in your card statement, depending upon the issuing bank.
I made a transaction via cash on delivery. How can I receive a refund?
If you paid by cash/card on delivery, we will issue a refund to your My247Mart store credits. From the My247Mart store credits, you can either place new order or transfer the credits to your bank account. For more details you can contact us via Live Chat or Finance@My247Mart.com
At My247mart.com, we promote third-party businesses on our website. This agency agreement means we collect money from customers on behalf of the business, and then distribute My247mart goods and services to be provided by these businesses. The nominated supplier (not My247mart.com) is the seller of the product or service and is solely responsible for honoring any My247mart goods and services you purchase. My247mart.com makes no warranty about the standard or quality of any product or service. We base our promotional material on information provided by the business and its affiliates
This Web site is secured with a SSL as well as secure payment gateway. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support Centre on email@example.com
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Website User and Member Agreement
My247Mart.com provides daily deals for its members “Site” means the My247Mart.com website at My247Mart.com and its related partner websites. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by and accept without limitation or qualification the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
1. USER REPRESENTATIONS: Users represent and warrant that they are at least 18 years of age and that they possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the My247Mart.com and partner websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not registers as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: Users agree to use the Site solely for their own personal and non-commercial use. Further, users agree not to (a) interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way, or use the Site in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other Users; (b) use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions; or (c) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the Site.
3. USER’S AGREEMENT: Users agree: (a) to maintain all equipment required for their access to and use of the Site; (b) to maintain the security of their user identification, password and other confidential information relating to their My247Mart.com account (“Account”); (c) to be responsible for all consequences resulting from use of their Account, use of their Account by others (including minors) or unauthorized use; (d) to notify My247Mart.com immediately if users become aware of any unauthorized use of their Account; and (e) that each username and password must be used by a single user and are not transferable.
4. MODIFICATIONS: My247Mart.com reserves the right to modify this Agreement from time to time. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon notification on this Site. Your continued use of the Site, or any of the materials contained on the site, following such notification will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
6. EMAIL POLICY: It is assumed upon signing up that you are willing to receive emails from My247Mart.com, for the confirmation and registration of My247Mart.com deals and for receiving information on deals via the My247Mart.com newsletter. Emails are essential for confirmation and reservation and will not be sent unless users consent to receiving such email. For any concerns or problems with email contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS: My247Mart.com is committed to providing superior quality services for all relevant parties involved.
8. FEES AND CHARGES: It is a condition of use that businesses will not charge users any additional fees or charges when users register for a deal, unless specified, and it is released other than those fees and charges that would normally be charged in the provision of their services.
9. LICENCE: You have no rights or licenses in or to My247Mart.com and materials contained on the Site (My247Mart.com Content) other than the limited right to use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Users shall not copy, display, modify, create derivative works of, publish, or sell the My247Mart.com Content or any information, software, or services provided by My247Mart.com. The My247Mart.com Content may be modified from time to time by My247Mart.com in its sole discretion. Except as expressly set forth herein, no license is granted to user for any other purpose, and any other use of the Service or the My247Mart.com Content by user shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. In the event that you choose to download content from the Site, you must do so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such download is licensed to you by My247Mart.com only for your own personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and does not transfer any other rights to you. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect any rights of My247Mart.com or its licensors in the service or My247Mart.com Content, and any associated patents, trademarks, copyrights, designs, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights. No license, right or interest in any trademarks of My247Mart.com or any third party is granted under this Agreement.
9. COPYRIGHT: All material on this Site (collectively “Copyright Material”) is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, and is protected under the law.
10. TRADE MARKS: The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site (collectively the “TradeMarks”) are trademarks of My247Mart.com and/or its affiliates, unless otherwise specified. The businesses promoted on the site provide their own logos and graphics from time to time and they warrant owning the copyright to display these images on our site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the TradeMarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of My247Mart.com or such other third party owner. You must retain, on all copies of material downloaded from this Site, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the material. The use of Copyright Material and/or TradeMarks by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or express permission is provided elsewhere on the Site or express permission is provided by My247Mart.com. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy, and civil and criminal statutes.
11. HYPERLINKS: This Site may contain links to other websites. My247Mart.com is not responsible for and does not control the content of any website linked to or from the Site. Any links to other websites are for your convenience only and My247Mart.com makes no warranty or representation regarding and, unless expressly stated by My247Mart.com on the Site, does not endorse the owner/sponsor and the content of any linked websites. My247Mart.com disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, and legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such websites. My247Mart.com neither warrants nor represents that a user’s use of any materials on linked websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with My247Mart.com.
12. NO WARRANTIES: My247Mart.com assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property due to you accessing and/or use of the Site or any linked websites, or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked websites. My247Mart.com assumes no responsibility for computer systems, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections or for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected information. Users must provide a valid email address. My247Mart.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this program should any virus, bugs, or other causes beyond My247Mart.com’s control which corrupt the administration, security or proper function of this Site. The material on this Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. My247Mart.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information will be at your own risk.
13. REVIEW OF POSTINGS & UPLOADS: You may send and receive electronic mail (“email”), engage in conferences and chats, download and upload files and otherwise use this Site as permitted by this Agreement, the operating policies of My247Mart.com and applicable law. Your participation in on-line communications and communities occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by My247Mart.com. My247Mart.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site and is not responsible or liable for the content of these communications and materials, nor for an error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity or inaccuracy contained in any such communication or materials. My247Mart.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be (a) abusive, libelous, defamatory or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright or trademark, or other intellectual property right of another (d) is to encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable; or (f) determines to be harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of this Agreement or the operating policies of My247Mart.com for its users. My247Mart.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing My247Mart.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or materials. Statements made in websites, newsgroups, message boards, email, forums, conferences and chats reflect only the views of their authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of My247Mart.com.
14. REGISTRATION: In order for users to be able to access the services offered by My247Mart.com at the Site, users must register by completing their registration details in the manner described at the Site. My247Mart.com reserves the right to terminate users’ memberships at any time if users breach these Terms and Conditions. Users agree to ensure that their registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, users must notify My247Mart.com of any change to their registration details. Upon registration, users will need to provide a username and password.
15. TERM AND TERMINATION: Either users or My247Mart.com may terminate a user’s right to use the Site at any time, with or without cause, upon notice. The clauses will survive any termination of this Agreement.
16. LIABILITY: My247Mart.com and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) suffered or sustained in connection with: (i) any inaccurate or incorrect information provided by users; (ii) any use of the Site or My247Mart.com Content; or (iii) any use of the services offered or products provided by My247Mart.com or its associated agencies; or (iv) any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of My247Mart.com and its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them; or (v) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to, the use of inability to use any component of the service or the My247Mart.com site for reservations); or (vi) the performance or non-performance of any restaurant or business in connection with the My247Mart.com service, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: You hereby release and discharge and agree to indemnify: a) My247mart.com and any related body corporate, b) My247mart.com ’s organisers, directors, officers, employees and agents; and c) the other participants and/or users (“Released Parties”), for any personal injury, illness or death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including reasonable attorney’s fees (and whether accruing to you, your heirs or personal representatives) that are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by reason of an act or omission of any Released Party that arises out of or in connection with your use of the Site, or resulting from any violation of this agreement or any activity related to your account (including infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing My247mart.com using your service account. In no event will My247mart.com’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to negligence) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site.
18. THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS: The foregoing provisions regarding Indemnification and Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability are for the benefit of My247mart.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and information providers. Each of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
19. Force majeure: My247mart.com and its subsidiaries are not liable for any breach of obligations where there is hindrance or prevention from carrying out obligations by any cause outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to lightning, fire, flood, extreme or severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
20. DISPUTE OR CLAIM: Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
21. METHOD OF PAYMENT, CARD TYPES ACCEPTED AND CURRENCY: We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED / USD
22. DELIVERY POLICY: My247mart.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
23. METHOD OF PAYMENT, CARD TYPES ACCEPTED AND CURRENCY: We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)
(b) No Class Action Matters. We each agree that we shall bring any Dispute against the other in our respective individual capacities and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, representative proceeding or as an association. In addition, we each agree that Disputes shall be arbitrated only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. The arbitrator does not have the power to vary these provisions.
(d) Time Limitations. If either of us wants to assert a Dispute against the other, the party with a Dispute must institute arbitration within one (1) year from the date the Dispute arose. Absent commencing the arbitration within one (1) year from the date the Dispute arose, the Dispute(s) will be forever barred.
(e) Severability. With the exception of Section 24(b) above, if any part of this Section 24 is ruled to be unenforceable, then the balance of this Section 24 shall remain in full effect and construed and enforced as if the portion ruled unenforceable were not contained herein. If Section 24(b) above is ruled to be unenforceable, then Section 24(a) shall be deemed unenforceable, but the rest of Section 24 shall remain in full effect.
25. REFUND/RETURN POLICY: Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
26. SHIPPING POLICY:
We currently ship to any address in the United Arab Emirates, excluding APOs, FPOs and PO Boxes. At this time, we do not ship to destinations outside the United Arab Emirates, but we will be expanding our business to include international destinations very soon. Please check back in the coming months for updated shipping information.
Shipping Methods Our goal is to offer you the fastest and lowest-cost shipping method. We use several shipping carriers including Speedex Courier - Modern Line Distribution and Parzel. We will automatically select the lowest priced carrier when you submit your order so that you receive the best possible price and delivery time. We do require a signature for shipments on larger purchases for your protection.
Some oversized or special handling orders will need to be shipped via Common Carrier. The shipping charge and approximate shipping time will be noted at Checkout. Delivery of oversized or special handling orders will require an adult signature at the time of delivery.
Shipping Locations We use seven shipping centers across the United Arab Emirates to maximize product availability and minimize the time it takes for you to receive the order.
Split Shipments For multiple-item orders, we attempt to ship the whole order from the location closest to you. This is not always possible due to the items selected, availability of the parts, and the time it takes to receive some special order items from a manufacturer.
When it is not possible to ship your entire order from a shipping center closest to you, we will split the order and ship from multiple shipping centers. At this time, we do not offer the option to hold all items for same time delivery.
Shipment Delivery Time Your expected delivery date is determined by the date of shipment from our shipping centers and the shipping preference you select. Your expected delivery date will be presented to you at the time of your order.
Your purchase of in-stock products will be shipped on the day you order if we receive your order prior to 3 PM (Local Standard Time) Sunday through Thursday, not including standard business holidays. Orders received after 3 PM local time (Local Standard Time) will be shipped the next business day. Special orders and out-of-stock products may require additional time prior to shipment. Your expected delivery date will be presented to you at the time of your order. If shipment of your order is delayed, we will notify you by email. Here’s a quick reference guide for shipping times from when the order leaves our distribution center(s):
When you use:
Your order will arrive:
2 Day Select
Guaranteed in 2 Business Days or less
Within 3-10 business days (usually 3-7 business days)
Shipping Charges You Your shipping charge will be same all over United Arab Emirates except certain locations
Orders Damaged in Shipping If you believe a package received from us was damaged in transit, please refuse shipment and tell the carrier that you are refusing delivery because the package is damaged. Then call our Customer Service (+971 52 701 7352) to inform us of the situation. If you are not present at the time of delivery and cannot refuse shipment, please call Customer Service to make arrangements to return the damaged shipments.
Shipping Refunds Your original shipping charge will only be refunded for a part sent to you in our error, a defective part, or an order damaged in shipping. This refund will automatically be credited once we receive and inspect the product. If only a portion of your order is returned, the refund for shipping costs will be prorated.
We will also pay for return shipping for a product that was sent to you in error, received defective, or damaged in shipping. If you believe you qualify and would like us to pay for return shipping, you must contact us before attempting to return the part. COD shipments will not be accepted.
NOTE: There is a possibility that multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
27. HOW TO CONTACT MY247MART.COM: My247mart.com may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Site or by written communication delivered by mail to your address on record in the Site’s account information. You may give notice to My247mart.com at any time via electronic mail via our email email@example.com.
25 Pkts x 15g x 1 bag
25 Pkts x 15g x 1 bag
165g x 1 Pack
340g x 1 pc
25 Pkts x 12g x 1 bag
25 Pkts x 15g x 1 bag
375g x 1pc
250ml x 1pc
325gm x 1 Bottle
30g x 10 Pieces
1KG-RICE-IR 5% BROKEN SAMPLE
100% Money back Guarantee MOQ: 20ft-40ft Contatiner